PHA Capacity Building
PHA Learning Partnership
PHA Learning.org: Building Knowledge & Sharing Opportunities
www.phalearning.org is a doorway for people living with HIV/AIDS (PHAs) to find information on:
- training and capacity-building programs
- capacity-building events and conferences
for people living with HIV or of interest to people living with HIV in Ontario.
By joining PHA Learning.org, people living with HIV have direct access to online registration for PHA training programs and information on capacity-building events and conferences.
The web-site is under development. We encourage people to come back regularly to www.phalearning.org as new events and information are added.
PHA Learning is a partnership of:
- AIDS Bereavement and Resiliency Program of Ontario (ABRPO)
- African & Caribbean Council on HIV/AIDS in Ontario (ACCHO)
- Committee for Accessible AIDS Treatment (CAAT), including the Ethno-racial Treatment Support Network (ETSN)
- Ontario AIDS Network (OAN)
- Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN)
- Toronto HIV/AIDS Network (THN)